Try this delicious S'Mores recipe that only requires an ice cube tray! A great dessert recipe that the whole family will enjoy.
- 1 package refrigerated pie dough
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 1 bar milk (your favourite find semi-sweet or dark chocolate)
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted at room temperature
- Raw or brown sugar for dusting (optional)
- Ice cube tray (large)
- Start by preheating the oven to 375º F and prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- Take 1 sheet of pie dough and put it over your ice cube tray.
- With your knuckles, press the pie dough inside the ice cube molds.
- Put one marshmallow in each mold and top with 1 square of chocolate.
- Lay the other sheet pie crust on top of ice cube tray and seal the edges together with a rolling pin.
- Trim the excess dough with a knife.
- Flip the ice cube tray over and carefully remove the small s’mores pies. Cut in between the “pies” and transfer them to lined baking sheet.
- Brush each pie with melted butter then sprinkle sugar on top (optional).
- Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until its golden.
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Looks so delicious!