Is there anything better than a grilled cheese with crunchy bread on the outside and delicious melted cheese in the inside? You can now make the popular treat in only 5 minutes in your air fryer! So easy even a kid could do it. If you want to learn how to make a grilled cheese in a air fryer, simply follow the directions below and enjoy!
- Your favourite bread (sourdough, white, multi-grain)
- Your favourite cheese (be sure to pick a cheese that melt easily such as American cheese, cheddar, provolone or Monterey jack)
- Butter (you can also try mayo!)
1. Lightly spread butter (or a thin layer of mayo) on your favourite bread. You can also use a oil spray.
2. You can add extra toppings such as pulled pork, shredded chicken or bacon on the bread. If not, only add your favourite cheese and top on with another slice of buttered bread.
3. Place in the air fryer for about 5 minutes at 350 degrees (flip once so both sides are crunchy!).
Did you know that you could use your air fryer for grilled cheese? Will you be trying it next time you are craving one? They looks delicious!
Source: Best Recipe Box · Photo Credit: Best Recipe Box YouTube Screenshot