Easy and really tasty! Simplicity can sometimes be so delicious.
- 1 pork tenderloin, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 envelope of onion soup
- Vegetables of your choice: Mushrooms, carrots, peppers, onions...
- In large bowl, combine chili sauce, maple syrup and onion soup mixture.
- Reserve 1/4 of the marinade to cook the vegetables.
- Add the pork cubes to the marinade, cover and store in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours.
- In a skillet, cook vegetables with the reserved marinade. Transfer the vegetables on a plate.
- In the same skillet, brown the pork on all sides in hot oil, return the vegetables to the skillet and cook until the pork is done.
- Serve on rice.