Meghan Markle is definitely very versatile from Hollywood actress to Duchess, she has a lot of talent! And now she is even started to share her delicious recipes! It is a fairly easy recipe but requires lots of patience, 4 hours to be exact. If you like veggies, you must try Meghan Markle’s recipe for Zucchini Bolognese.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 bouillon cube
- 3/4 lb. rigatoni
- juice of half lemon
- 1 cup Parmesan, grated
- pinch red pepper flakes, or to taste
- Heat olive oil in a Dutch oven or large pot over medium heat. Add in the onions and cook until soft for about 6 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini, water and bouillon cube. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Reduce heat put cover on pot. Cook for 4 hours until the zucchini is falling apart and mushy. Stir occasionally.
- In the meantime, when the 4 hours are almost past, cook the rigatoni according to package instructions. Drain.
- Season sauce with salt and pepper to taste, then stir in lemon juice, Parmesan and red pepper flakes if wanted. Enjoy!
What is your favourite pasta recipe?