If you are looking for a sweet treat, you have to try this mini size Nutella cheesecake recipe, they don't even require baking! And if you are watching calories, you can have only one!
- 1 and ½ Cups of blended Oreos (with the filling)
- 3 – 4 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Brick of Cream Cheese at room temperature
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Granulated Sugar (Optional)
- 1 Cup of Nutella
- 3 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- ¾ Cup Fresh Whipped Cream or Cool Whip
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 1 Cup Bittersweet Chocolate Chip
Start by preparing a cupcake pan with cupcake liners and spray lightly with a cooking spray. Set aside.
1. Using a hand mixer or a standing mixer with the paddle attachment, whip the cream cheese until it's fluffy and smooth for about 3 minutes. Then, add the vanilla and the sweetened condensed milk and mix well again.
2. Taste the mixture and add granulated sugar if needed. Mix again.
3. Add in the Nutella, cocoa powder and mix to combine well so there is no lumps. Add the whipped cream and combine, do not over mix.
1. Using a small food processor, blend the Oreo cookies until it looks like fine sand. Add the melted butter and mix until it is packable looking like wet sand.
2. Add 1 Tablespoon of the crust mixture to each cupcake liner and press down firmly using a spoon.
3. Pipe in the Nutella filling into each cupcake liner. (You can also use a spoon)
1. Heat the heaving cream and mix it with the chocolate chips in a large glass mixing bowl. Then, top with a lid and let it sit for 2 minutes.
2. Whisk vigorously the chocolate mixture until it is smooth.
3. Put a small amount of the ganache on top of each cheesecake. Make sure it's evened out.
4. Cover the cheesecakes and refrigerate them for a minimum of at least 5 hours or overnight.
5. Before serving, top with a Ferrero Rocher chocolate.
Will you be trying this recipe?