There is nothing better than a warm homemade bread that comes out of the oven. It smells so good in the house and we have a tasty bread to eat. You will love this bread recipe, it is so delicious, so easy to make and all your family will love it !
But it is not only good, it is also super easy to do. It's anice simple recipe to do with children. They will be impressed by the delicious result. This recipe does not require too much preparation time and your bread will cost you much less than the one you buy at the grocery store and it will taste so much better.
- - 3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- - 3 tbsp. white sugar
- - 1 package of rapid rise yeast (2 teaspoons)
- - 1 cup warm water
- - 3 tbsp. of olive oil or vegetable oil
- - 1½ tsp. salt
How to do :
- In a resealable plastic bag (ziploc bag), place 1 cup flour, sugar and yeast, then add warm water.
- Squeeze air out of the bag and seal the ziploc bag.
- Squish and knead the bag with your hands.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Open the ziploc bag and add 1 cup of flour, oil and salt.
- Squish and knead the bag until everything is well combined.
- Add the last cup of flour and continue to mix in the same way.
- Remove the dough from the ziploc bag and transfer it to a lightly floured surface.
- Knead the dough for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in half and place each half into greased baking pans.
- Cover with a towel and allow to rise for about 30 minutes.
- Bake in an oven at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
The next video allows you to watch each step of the preparation in detail so that you can prepare this delicious bread that will leave a nice smell in your home. You can also watch this video with your children who are old enough to cook alone and then let them cook the bread alone. They will be delighted to create a tasty homemade bread.