It was the color that first tempted me, but the taste made me lose my mind!
- 4 ounces of pineapple juice
- 2 ounces of vodka
- 2 ounces of blue Curacao
- 2 ounces of coconut cream (not coconut milk)
- 1½ cup of ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- ½ tablespoon of water
- Grated coconut (or coconut flakes)
- In a small microwavable bowl, dilute the sugar in the water and heat for 2 minutes, stirring at half-time.
- Put the coconut flakes in a plate.
- Dip the rims of 2 glasses in the sugary water, then dip in the coconut.
- In a blender, combine the pineapple juice, vodka, blue curacao, coconut cream and ice cubes. You want to get a slushy texture.
- Pour in the two rimmed cocktail glasses.