A very simple side dish to make, which is different from traditional potatoes! The whole family will love it!
- 450 g baby potatoes (about 14 potatoes), thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of pepper
- bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Cook the potatoes in the microwave for 3 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue to 350 degrees F.
- Spray two large sheets of aluminum foil with cooking oil.
- Place a single layer of baby potatoes.
- Mix salt and pepper and sprinkle over the potatoes. Then, add ⅓ cheese and ⅓ bacon.
- Repeat the layers two more times.
- Fold sides and cover with aluminum foil and pinch the top to seal.
- Place directly on the barbecue grill.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 20 minutes.
- Open the aluminum foil and sprinkle with green onions.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!