We are fortunate in Quebec to have all the fruits and vegetables we want 12 months a year.
So why not take the opportunity to make some wonderful dishes for the Christmas table or the New Year buffet?
The idea here is to make these parts and then eat them ...!
9 beautiful ideas of dishes to make with fruits and vegetables!
1) Replace the gingerbread with fruits and vegetables!
2) Prepare your favorite chocolate cupcake recipe and garnish them with 2 shades of chocolate buttercream, then add a ball of chewing gum, 2 small sugar eyes and 2 mini pretzels as antlers
3) Stack a large Reese's chocolate between 2 small Reese's chocolate and add a little chocolate Kiss on the top, make everything stick together with melted white chocolate and sprinkle with candy little white balls or silver to make these beautiful winter Christmas trees!
And you will get this!
4) Cut marshmallow slices and use banana slices, spray lemon juice on them to prevent browning, to make adorable Santa Claus. Use white frosting to stick a Smarties or M&M red candy as a nose and Kiss mini chocolate for the eyes.
5) Cut marshmallow slices and use banana slices, spray lemon juice on them to prevent browning, to make adorable Santa Claus. Use a pastry bag to draw faces with melted chocolate on green grapes. The slices of the hat are made with Ficello cheese tubes!
6) Form and cut dough by following this photo tutorial to make a pretty Santa Claus! The eyes are made with raisins!
7) Slice and cut in half the slices of Kiwis that you will have on a plate. Then put some pomegranate seeds to make a pretty crown!
8) Pierce the fruit on toothpicks or wooden skewers on a styrofoam cone covered with plastic wrap! Or prick them on a carrot and an apple!
9) Do you prefer gingerbread houses but find it complicated to do? Make it with Graham cookies!