This broccoli and cauliflower salad is creamy, delicious and simply yummy! A must try. Salads don't have to be boring!
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1/2 lb (225 g) cooked bacon
- 1 cup (250 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup (250 ml) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 ml) sour cream
- 1/4 cup (65 mL) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a salad bowl, combine the broccoli, cauliflower, bacon and cheddar cheese.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and mix well to make the dressing.
- Add the dressing to the salad and mix well.
- Let chill in the fridge. Enjoy!
What is your favourite salad recipe?