There is so many recipes for potatoes, but this one is really something else! The melting cheese inside the potatoes remind of volcanoes! Try this delicious cheesy potato volcanoes recipe for days you aren't counting calories!
- 3 potatoes
- 6 slices of bacon
- 70 grams cheddar (grated)
- 60 ml sour cream (more to serve)
- Small handful of chives (finely chopped or green onions)
- Seasoning to taste
- Start by preheating the oven to 200°C.
- Drizzle some oil and salt on the skins of the potatoes and put in the oven for about 30 minutes. Turn half way so they are crispy all over.
- Take the crispy potato out of the oven and cut off both ends. Take the inside out leaving a layer at the bottom. Put the inside in a medium bowl and add in the sour cream, cheddar and chives. Stir and season to taste.
- Using the potato and cheese mixture, fill the potato shells with a teaspoon and pack it down.
- Wrap each potato with 2 slices of bacon and secure with cocktail sticks.
- Place the filled potatoes on a tray in the oven. Use the grill function so the bacon is crispy. Leave under the grill for about 8 minutes. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe below!
How delicious! Sometimes we have to treat ourselves!