I do not know exactly what ingredient makes it so good; maybe it's the combination, which is simply perfect!
The beauty of this basic recipe is that it can be modified according to your taste. Tuna or green peas would be interesting additions! Perfect for lunch or as a side for a BBQ with family or friends.
- 1 pound (454 g) macaroni
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 cup red pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- Cook the macaroni following the package indications, drain and rinse.
- In a bowl, mix mayonnaise, sour cream, cider vinegar, mustard, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Add the cooked macaroni.
- Add celery, red pepper and parsley.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Watch the following video for preparation steps: