The best French Toast recipe that you can enjoy with fresh fruit or maple syrup, yum!
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup of milk
- ⅓ cup of flour
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 slices of bread
- Butter, for cooking and spreading
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
- In an another bowl, whisk the eggs, milk and vanilla.
- Pour into the dry ingredients and mix all together.
- In a skillet, melt the butter.
- Dip each slice of bread in the egg mixture.
- Brown the bread on both sides, then serve with maple syrup and fresh fruits.
Source: Key Ingredients · Photo Credit: iStock