Margarita is a classic cocktail, loved by many people. It is synonymous with celebration, holidays and brings a nice feeling!
You can also vary the flavors and add a very special touch such as blueberries!
And since it's hot this summer, we're preparing a “slush” version!
See life in blue with this delicious cocktail. Everybody will certainly asked for the recipe!
- 5 ounces (148 mL) silver tequila
- 2 ounces (60 mL) blueberry schnapps
- 125 ml lime juice
- 2 ounces (60 mL) of triple sec
- 2 cups (500 g) frozen blueberries
- 1 cup (250 g) ice cubes
- Salt, for the glass
- Lime slices
1. In a blender, combine tequila, frozen blueberries, blueberry schnapps, triple sec, a squeeze of lime juice and ice cubes.
2. Mix until smooth.
3. Rub the lime slice on the edge of the glass and dip it in salt. Reserve.
4. Pour the drink into glasses and garnish with lime slices and a few fresh blueberries, if desired.
This cocktail will surely surprise and amaze your guests. Its beautiful color and its texture of slush will bring a smile to everyone.
Blueberries are used too infrequently when mixing cocktails and that's a shame! It's time to change things!
Try some nice blue brew and let us know about it!
Have a great month of August!
Source: Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons · Photo Credit: Pinterest