Rosé pasta sauce can sound very intimidating but is actually really easy to make! It goes really well with poultry or seafood and of course, your favourite pasta.
- 1 can (398 ml / 14 oz.) Tomato sauce (your favourite brand)
- 1 cup (250 ml) 35% cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Start by heating the butter in a saucepan over medium heat then add the chopped garlic.
- Add the can of tomato sauce and mix well.
- Add the Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Pour the cream and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Lower the heat and simmer for 4 or 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over your favourite cooked pasta. Enjoy!
What is your favourite pasta sauce?