This pie has recently caught my attention! The little sugar craver in me simply couldn't resist it. I can tell you that it is prepared very quickly, but it disappears even faster! It's a pure delight.
- 1 pie crust, baked
- 1 cup (250 g) 35% cream
- 3/4 cup (210 g) maple syrup
- 3/4 cup (150 g) brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons (40 g) cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons (60 g) cold water
- 1 tablespoon (17 g) butter
- In a saucepan, bring cream, maple syrup and brown sugar to a boil.
- In a small bowl, dilute the cornstarch in the water and pour into the boiling maple syrup mixture, whisking until thickened.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the butter. Whisk again.
- Let cool for 10 to 15 minutes and pour into the baked dough.
- Refrigerate at least 6 hours before serving.