Eloise Head is an amateur baker on Instagram who is only 26-years-old! She recently shared an delicious dessert recipe on her page FitWaffle Kitchen that went viral. Take a look at these amazing red velvet brownies, who wouldn't like them?
- 170 gr unsalted butter, melted
- 260 gr granulated sugar
- 1 large egg and 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Red food colouring
- 200 gr plain flour
- 10 gr cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 90 gr white chocolate chips
- 115 gr butter, softened
- 225 gr cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 500 gr icing sugar
- Whisk the melted butter with granulated sugar, then add the egg, egg yolk, vanilla extract and red food colouring and combine everything together.
- Add in the flour and cocoa powder and fold in gently.
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, stir once, then add the white chocolate chips, folding them into the mixture - make sure they are evenly spread.
- Spoon the mixture into a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in an oven set to 160 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
- For the icing, whisk butter and cream cheese. Add vanilla extract and icing sugar, sieved in gradually.
- Spoon the icing mixture onto the cooled brownies and smooth until even. Cutting into slices and enjoy! You can keep these for up to three days but they will disappear before that ;-)
Yum, looks so delicious! Will you try it?