So easy to do!
- 1 tube of croissant dough (Pillsbury type)
- 1/2 pound sliced ham
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare an 8-inch square dish with butter or cooking spray.
- Unroll the dough and separate the sheet into rectangles. Pinch the seams.
- Add some mustard to each rectangle according to your taste.
- Add the slices of ham and Swiss cheese on each rectangle.
- Roll each rectangle. Pinch the edges to seal. Cut each roll into slices.
- Transfer to the prepared dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, garlic powder and parsley.
- Brush each piece with the buttery mixture and then sprinkle with poppy seeds.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy.