It is finally Fall! And that means that pumpkin spice flavours are back! Which is great if you are a fan of it. If you don't really dig the taste of pumpkin, here's an amazing recipe for Halloween that looks like pumpkins but taste like pizza! Yum!
- 1 can pizza pie crust (refrigerated, Pillsbury style)
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce (or marinara sauce, pick your favourite!)
- 16 slices of pepperoni
- 8 mini mozzarella balls (or 8 cubes of mozzarella)
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoon water
- Start by preheating the oven to 400°F and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment. Set aside.
- Cut 8 circles of pizza dough using a 3 ½ or 4-inches cutter.
- Place a small amount of pizza sauce in the center of each circle and 2 pepperoni slices top with a ball of mozzarella.
- Bring the edges up and over and press them together so there are no gaps for the filling to leak out. Lay the pizza bombs on the prepared baking sheet.
- Wrap each dough ball using kitchen twine. This will help the balls to look like pumpkin once they are baked!
- Brush each ball with mixture of egg and water. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the pumpkins rise and get nice golden color.
- Let cool down for a few minutes and remove the twine. Serve warm with extra sauce. Enjoy!
Watch all the steps below!
A recipe that the whole family will surely love!