Serve this delicious Asian stir-fry with rice or noodles, it is really tasty and some will say even better than take-out!
- 454 g cubed chicken breast
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 head of broccoli
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms3 tablespoons of oil
For the sauce:
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup flour
- In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil. Add the chicken cubes, season with salt and pepper and color the meat on all sides. Reserve on a plate.
- In the same saucepan, add 1 tablespoon of oil and the mushrooms.
- Cook 4 minutes and add the broccoli florets.
- Once tender, but still slightly crunchy, reserve on a plate.
- Heat 1 additional tablespoon of oil and add the garlic and ginger.
- Add in the sesame oil, soy sauce, brown sugar, chicken broth and flour.
- Return the chicken and vegetables to the pan and simmer until the chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice or noodles.
Watch the recipe!
It will become your new family's favourite!