This is the perfect dessert to bring to a barbecue or a potluck with friends. Note that this recipe makes 9 servings.
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 pound of sliced strawberries
- 1 1/2 package of graham crackers
- Using an electric or stand mixer, whip the heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Place a thin layer of cream in the bottom of a 9-inch square pan.
- Then add a single layer of graham crackers.
- Top with 1/3 of the whipped cream, then add 1/3 of the strawberries.
- Repeat the same layers 2 times.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
Note: You can also use whipped cream from the grocery store if you're short on time!
Watch the recipe below.
What is your favourite summer dessert?