A delicious dessert with autumn flavors; pumpkin puree, cream cheese and a delicious caramel sauce! Yummy!
- 1 (8 ounces) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup 35% cream
- 2 cups milk
- 3 packets vanilla pudding
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 10 graham crackers
- 1/4 cup caramel Pecans, for garnish
- Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy for around 2 minutes with a stand-in mixer or hand electric mixer. Add the cream and whisk until you obtain stiff peaks.
- In another bowl, whisk together milk, pudding mix, pumpkin puree and spices, until mixture thickens to the consistency of a pudding. If needed add more milk.
- Line 13 x 9 inch baking dish with a thin layer of cream cheese mixture. Add a layer of graham crackers. Add half of the vanilla pudding mixture. Then a layer of half of the cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with caramel. Repeat the layers ending with the cream cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours. When ready to serve, add the remaining caramel and garnish with pecans. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe in the video below.
Source: Tip Hero · Photo Credit: Youtube