It can be difficult to find a side dish that is both tasty and healthy - and there is so much days in a row we can eat potatoes! Try something different with this delicious roasted green beans recipe.
- 1 to 2 pounds fresh green beans (washed)
- 2 gloves garlic (minced)
- olive oil
- sea salt to taste
- red pepper flakes (to taste)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- Start by preheating the oven to 425°F.
- Wash the green beans and snap the ends off. Make sure they are dry.
- In a medium mixing bowl, lightly coat the beans with olive oil.
- Add the garlic and salt to taste. Mix making sure to coat all the beans.
- Place on a lined cooking sheet and bake for 12 or 15 minutes. They should be slightly tender.
- Remove and top with grated parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes, if desired. Serve while still hot. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe:
Are you fond of green beans? You will love them after trying this recipe!