If you are looking for a sweet healthy snack for the little ones, we might have the perfect recipe for you! The best part, they can even help you make it! Learn how to create cute little Banana Penguins with this Delish recipe.
- 6 bananas (not to ripe)
- 1 cup of your favourite melted chocolate
- 1 tbsp. of melted coconut oil
- 24 Candy eyes (you can buy them in the baking section of your grocery store)
- 36 orange M&M's (or other colour if you would like)
- Using a small bowl, mix the melted chocolate and coconut oil together and get the bananas ready by peeling them.
- Add the candy eyes on the melted chocolate top part of the banana.
- Using a spoon apply a little bit of the melted chocolate mixture on the bottom part of the banana and add the orange M&M's to create the feet of the penguin.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes and enjoy!
Will you be trying this banana recipe for yourself or your little one? They are almost too cute to be eaten!