Whether you're good at makeup or not, you'll certainly benefit from these pro tips that will help you achieve perfect eye and lip makeup. You will also discover a good tip to make your nose look thinner with makeup.
So take a moment to take care of yourself and try these little "beauty tips".
EASY TIP TO APPLY EYE SHADOW
Make the perfect crease with an eyeshadow seems so easy when you look at professional make-up artists, but it's not so simple. Unless you know this simple tip:
- Place a spoon to cover your eyelid as in the picture.
- Then, put the brush on the curve of your spoon.
- This technique is infallible for a perfect and professional crease - Impossible to miss it! :)
EASY TIP FOR A PERFECT CAT EYE
We love this tip to make a cat eye like the pros, without being afraid of messing it all up :) A little tip, tap the tape on a cloth a few times before sticking it on your face - this is to reduce the power of the adhesive (for a more pleasant removal).
How to do:
- Place a piece of tape along the natural line of your lower lashes and angle it diagonally to line up with the corner of your eyebrow.
- Then trace the line of your upper lashes with a liquid liner.
- Now draw a small triangle at the outer corner, as shown in Picture 3.
- All you have to do is join your line with the triangle and fill the space with your liquid liner and then there you are! Even Marilyn could not do better!
EASY TIP TO MAKE YOUR NOSE LOOK THINNER
In fact, we can all make our nose look thinner with a good contouring. However, you must know how to do it ... If you are not very skilled with the brush, this thing will save you:
- Place a standard fork on the nose bridge, like this.
- With a brush and bronzing powder (or contouring), tap powder on each side of the two middle tines, referring to the image.
- With an highlighting powder, highlight the center of your bridge nose by tapping the powder in the empty space at the center of the fork.
- Once again, you can't miss your makeup with this method. It will be perfect!
TIP FOR "ANGELINA JOLIE'S " LIPS WITHOUT INJECTIONS
Different simple techniques are available here, whether you opt for makeup or not. Without further ado, here's how to do it:
For fleshy lips without effort, use the ombre lip makeup ...
- Trace the outline of your lips with a pencil darker than your lips.
- Apply with a brush a stronger red on the lip contour only and the outer corners (go gently to not look like a clown).
- Then apply a lighter shade of red to the center of the lips.
- Blend both colors with a brush.
For those who have a little more time, use the pencil technique to create an optical illusion. This is perfect for a plump effect
- Trace the lip contour with a lip liner a little darker than your natural lips.
- Apply your lipstick on the lips.
- Then, with your lip liner, accentuate the natural lines of the lips by referring to the images.
- Blend with your lipstick brush. You can add a little lipstick if needed - It's important to blend if you don't want to have a botox effect ):
For those who like to keep their natural beauty, here's a tip you'll like:
- Apply a little peppermint essential oil to your bare lips or lipstick to lightly plump the lips and make them bigger naturally. This oil causes a pleasant sensation and the smell is absolutely divine and festive! Your man will love it :)
TIP TO MAKE THE TEETH MORE WHITE
- Many women make this huge mistake and the result is disastrous. If your teeth are slightly yellow, NEVER use an orange or coral lipstick - it will make your teeth look even more yellow.
- Use instead a blue-based lipstick like the one on the left - Your teeth will look a lot whiter and healthier. Do the test, the contrast is surprising!
TIP FOR IRRESISTIBLE SOFT LIPS
Lip scrubs are expensive and, in addition, they often leave small unpleasant granules after use.
- A good way to perfectly exfoliate the lips is to use a wet toothbrush over your lips after you have brushed your teeth. Then apply a lip balm.
- So you can say goodbye to dry, chapped lips :)
TIP TO MAKE YOUR LIPSTICK LAST ALL NIGHT LONG
Nothing worse than starting the party with a lipstick bleedng ): Avoid this beauty issue by applying a loose powder on your lips. Here's how to proceed:
- Apply your lipstick as usual.
- Then divide a tissue so you only have one thickness.
- Apply the fine tissue on your lips, and then tap some loose powder on the tissue. Thus, the lipstick will stay for hours.
- Tip: Repeat this step a second time for "long lasting" lipstick! Once the first step is done, apply lipstick again and repeat the step with the tissue and the powder ... This is the stars and make-up artists' tip!
TIP TO GET RID OF OILY SKIN
Do you tend to have oily skin and are you running out of oil absorbing sheets? Remember to put a coffee filter into your purse. It will be essential throughout the evening to effectively remove excess oil on the face and matify the T zone.
THE RIGHT WAY TO APPLY THE KOHL PENCIL
For an infallible look and avoid making an uggly line with kohl, here's a simple tip to enhance your look in a more natural way, in no time:
- Instead of applying the kohl on the base of the eyelashes, draw a line in the inner surface of the upper eyelid, like this. As we often say, less is more!
TIP TO GET THICKER EYELASHES NATURALLY
You have to try this tip if you want to have longer and thicker eyelashes:
- Easy as pie! Apply baby powder to your eyelashes with a small brush before applying mascara. Your eyelashes will double in size in no time!