Small plastic furnitures on wheels are real jewels for all storage maniacs!
You can arrange and organize a lot of stuff that cannot be stored elsewhere in the house because we all need drawers.
And now that we can paint plastic with good quality paint, we can also transform it!
I suggest Krylon brand paint for plastic, a paint that is easily applied and dries quickly.
If you're a fan of storage, you'll love all these great ideas!
Here are 13 storage tricks to make with plastic boxes on wheels:
1) In a children's room or a games room organize a small corner to store all small toys
2) Organize all types of batteries for all home accessories in the living room or office
3) This is the project of this great dad!
Decorate it a little bit to make it a wonderful stove for children!
4) Sewing or scrapbooking workshops cannot do without this kind of storage
5) Perfect for storing all care and make-up products
6) Arrange the children's clothes for the whole week so that they do not run in the morning anymore
7) Hide what is in the drawers with Washi tape and create a nice furniture for the house.
8) Are you going camping? Store dry food in storage bins and dry clothing.
9) Painted with Krylon paint for plastic, it looks like a single piece of furniture. Store all sewing material on both sides of the sewing machine
10) A large board placed on two storage bins will make a large work desk
11) Organize snacks for children
12) A wooden board and Lego boarding glued to the top make a perfect piece of furniture to play Lego blocks!
13) Organize all medicines and ointments that you do not want to leave within reach of children! Remember to label what the drawers contain so you do not have to search them all when you need something.