Today, we offer you inspiring ideas that you will want to tinker with wood pallets!
Here are 20 ideas for decorating your garden using wooden pallets:
1. This vertical garden is made of a single pallet of wood. Easy and pretty!
2. This outdoor furniture is entirely made with pallet wood.
3. This Potting Bench does not have a shelf, it is very simple, but very pretty in the same time.
4. A potting bench for gardening.
5. Do not hesitate to paint all in white for a very clean look with pure lines, very Shabby Chic!
6. Don't be scared to add some color!
7. A wooden panel which gives a little more privacy.
8. So pretty!
9. Collect the wood from pallets to make a bin box and recovery bin.
10. Cover your firewood to prevent it from getting wet by rain or snow.
11. Need a potting bench for gardening? Nothing could be easier than using wood pallets!
12. You can leave them in wood color for a more natural look.
13. Planters that you can repaint winter after winter.
14. A very small swing that you can enter in the house during winter.
15. A very small bed suspended on the porch will make jealous among your friends.
16. A big comfy bed in the shade will be the perfect spot for reading a good book in the afternoon.
17. A terrace in the shade, all painted red will have character.
18. A cabin for children will be appreciated in the garden.
19. Need a fence? Here's a great idea. Do not forget the chicken wire to prevent small animals from passing through large slits.
20. Attach pieces of pallets to the wall to hang your planters.
Do you like everything you found in this article? Share it!