January is the month of promise and renewal, when we make new resolutions month and try to be better people in the new year!
This is why babies born in January carry an aura of optimism and enthusiasm. If you were born in this first month of the year, read this to see why you are so amazing! Or learn more about your brand new baby!
People born in January have a little something extra that makes them special and unique. Funny, but serious when it should be, daring, but independent, inflexible and at the same time very generous. The people who are born in January are the best friends you could have!
Here's why January babies are amazing:
1. They are funny.
With January babies, you can never be bored! People born this month have a subtle and contagious sense of humor. They are usually cheerful and always seek to offer joy to those around them.
2. They keep a cool head
Being born in winter bring multiple benefits. According to some Korean studies, being born in a cold period makes you less irritable and less prone to mood swings, compared to people born in other seasons.
3. They have good general health
Researchers at the Columbia University - Department of Medicine have found that babies born in January are not disadvantaged when it comes to contracting illnesses. Another study found that there is a relationship between poor sunshine during the later stages of pregnancy and the increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes. So watch out for your sweet dear January baby!
4. They are creative
According to a 2015 study, people born in January and February are more creative and more logical in problem solving.
5. They are more likely to become doctors or accountants
The two most common career choices for January native are general practitioner or accountant. It has also been found that very few people born in January work in real estate.
6. They make good CEOs
Those born in January are hard workers and natural leaders. It is therefore not surprising to find them in the Time magazine ranking of the birth months that produce the most CEOs! Whatever their professional background, the natives of January are motivated and lead their teams with flying colors.
7. They are more likely to be left-handed
Researchers at the University of Vienna have found that men (but not women) being born in November, December and January are more likely to be left-handed.
8. They risk becoming famous
Many politicians and celebrities were born in January. These include Martin Luther King Jr, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Kate Middleton, Ellen Degeneres, and Oprah Winfrey.
Some more information about January babies:
- Their birthstone is garnet. We always think it's red, but garnet is a precious stone which can have several colors. It symbolizes peace, prosperity and health.
- They are either of the sign of Capricorn or Aquarius. People born under the sign of Capricorn are very independent, disciplined, organized and they often make powerful leaders. People who are under the sign of Aquarius, for their part are more in touch with their emotions and are very empathetic.
- Men who were born in January usually marry women born in October
- According to the Journal of Interdisciplinary Cycle Research, men born in the second half of January are 2 to 3 times more likely to partner with women born in late October.
What month was your baby born? If it's January do you agree with these statements?
Source: sante plus mag · Photo Credit: Adobe Stock