BBQs are great and appreciated by the whole family, but are you tired of only eating meat? Make this delicious side potato dish that doesn't require much work! And the great things is you can throw them on the BBQ at the same time as your meat!
- 3 lbs potatoes (cut 1/4" slices)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
Note: We recommend to add your favourite toppings such as mushrooms, bacon bits or cheese!
- Prepare foil packets by spraying them with cooking spray.
- Wash and sliced the potatoes and other toppings you are using.
- Place the sliced potatoes and toppings in the foil packet. You should put around one potato per packet. Add butter, salt, pepper and your favourite spiced.
- Make sure to fold each packet tightly to create a seal.
- Place on the BBQ on medium-heat for around 30 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Serve with sour cream and green onions or simply plain. Enjoy!
Source: Spend With Pennies · Photo Credit: Facebook