Fall is officially coming in a couple of days and it's time to start enjoying our favourite autumn flavour: pumpkin! If you are on your way to grab the popular Pumpkin Spice Latte, you should give a try to these delicious pumpkin cheesecake bites before. They are the best treat for fall!
- 1 c. crushed ginger snaps
- 3/4 c. graham crackers (crushed)
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 1/2 c. white chocolate (melted and divided)
- 1/2 c. pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the ginger snaps and graham cracker crumbs. Set aside 2 tablespoons.
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add 1/2 cup of the melted white chocolate, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and beat until well incorporated. Finally, add in cookie crumbs and beat once more.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, scoop the mixture and form balls. Freeze until solid for about 40 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix the remaining 2 cups melted white chocolate with the coconut oil. Dip the truffles in the chocolate mixture to coat well. Place back on baking sheet, and sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs from step 2.
- Place in the refrigerator at least 1 hour, or until ready to serve. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe:
Do you also love pumpkin flavour?