Famous actress Jessica Alba announced that she's helping families impacted by COVID-19 (Coronavirus) by donating 3 million diapers and thousands of baby care supplies.
Her company Honest, a family wellness company that offers eco-friendly diapers, promised to donate 3M diapers 20k baby care products to Baby2baby. BABY2BABY provides children living in poverty, ages 0-12 years, with diapers, clothing and all the basic necessities that every child deserves.
She posted the new on Instagram where she wrote:
"Snuggling with my littles feeling grateful and emotional as we’ve been adjusting to this new normal -I can’t help but think of all the families with babies & young children who aren’t getting what they need to get by -My company @honest pledged today to donate 3M diapers 20k personal care products and 30k wipes to @baby2baby -but the need for these families includes so much more. Go to link in bio to help those who are struggling most. #staysafe #practicekindness #sendinglove to you all "
Alba is not the only celebrity helping during the Coronavirus outbreak, these celebrities also joined the cause;
- Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos have reportedly donated $1 million in aid.
- Jimmy Fallon donated to FeedingAmerica who are working to feed those in need around the country even in this difficult time.
- Kristen Bell donated $150,007.96 to No Kid Hungry, a charity working to put an end to child hunger.
- Ciara and Russell Wilson donated 1 million meals to Food Lifeline.
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds donated $1 million between Food Banks Canada and Feeding America.
Jessica Alba also reminds us to stay home with this selfcare pampering session at home!
What are you doing these days? Don't forget to take care of yourself!
Source: Crafty · Photo Credit: Instagram - @JessicaAlba