If you know future parents-to-be, here is a great personalized gift idea. For a baby showers or Christmas, they make beautiful souvenirs! Even in this time with COVID-19 you can still leave a beautiful gift basket on the front porch!
Here's how to put together a basket that's as pretty as it is practical! No need for glue, pins, etc. Only useful items for baby that presented very nicely!
Here's how to make "babies in diapers".
- Baby washcloths (washcloths)
- Scotch tape
- Baby socks
- Fine point markers / pens
- A small basket
1. Firmly roll up the diapers and tape the rolls together.
2. Fold washcloths into a triangle and cover diaper.
3. Place a baby sock on the top of each roll.
4. Draw eyes and a nose, mouth, with Sharpie on each "face".
5. Arrange "babies in diapers" in a basket, sticking them together with other diapers if necessary.
6. Decorate with ribbon or other decorations if desired. Wrap the basket in transparent paper if necessary. Add a rattle or other small item, depending on your inspiration.
Your gift is ready!
Here is a video tutorial to help you make your beautiful basket:
Another idea on the same theme: a sleeping baby made with diapers and other accessories. Here is a video tutorial to guide you:
Source: Smart School House · Photo Credit: Pinterest