Avocado stuffed with shrimp and mango - an easy and healthy appetizer or a light lunch! Perfect for summer days.
- 2 avocados cut in half and pitted
- 8 ounces small shrimp
- 1 mango, pitted and diced
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/2 cup diced red pepper
- 1/2 jalapeño, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Create small bowls by scooping out the half of the avocados. Place the scooped inside in a medium mixing bowl and mash with a fork. Then, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In that same mixing bowl, add in the small shrimp, mango, red onion, bell pepper, jalapeño, lime juice and and cilantro. Gently stir to combine everything.
- Using a spoon, scoop the avocado-shrimp mixture into the small bowls you have created in step 1. Cover and chill in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe!