Make this incredibly delicious treat with only three ingredients. Perfect for gatherings of large families since this recipe makes about 20 medium balls or 40 small balls. It is easy to make but everyone will be amazed!
- 2 500 gram (17 oz) packages of Oreo cookies
- 250 grams (9 oz) cream cheese
- Dark or white chocolate for the coating
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, crumble the Oreo cookies.
- Cut the cream cheese into cubes and add to the food processor.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl.
- Roll 40 small balls with your hands and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the refrigerator for 45 minutes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Dip each cookie ball in melted chocolate, return them to the baking sheet.
- Refrigerate again, allowing the chocolate hardens.
Note: You can also add white and red candies to decorate the chocolate balls!
What is your favourite Christmas treat?