A dinner worthy of a nice restaurant, in the comfort of your home! Enjoy your meal!
- 3 tablespoon Butter
- 4 garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 tsp. freshly chopped parsley, plus more for garnish
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 3/4 cups grated mozzarella, divided
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1 lemon
- 10 cooked lasagna pieces
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees f.
- In a skillet, melt the butter. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, then add the flour and whisk until lightly golden, for about 1 minute more.
- Add in the milk, parsley and a pinch of chili flakes and let the sauce thicken for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add in the wine, 1/2 cup mozzarella and Parmesan cheese, then season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the shrimps and cook for 2 more minutes. Stir in the juice of one lemon.
- Place the cooked noodles on a clean work surface.
- Place a thin layer of sauce in a large baking dish.
- On the lasagne sheet spread a layer of ricotta, then a layer of the shrimp mixture.
- Roll and pour the remaining sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with 3/4 cup mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then finish cooking on broil for 2 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve. Enjoy!
Watch the video below
Do you enjoy pasta? What is your favourite shape?