If you are not lucky enough to have a big garden space, you can always have a mini Zen garden in a glass jar. It is easy to do and takes up very little space.
- Old jars, glass jars, coffee pots, light bulb, almost anything you can put something inside!
- Small plants (hyacinth bulbs if it is winter, mint and basil in spring, small succulents for the whole year)
- Small pebbles
- Vegetable foam
- Place a few pebbles at the bottom of previously washed and dried jars. This layer of pebbles will allow you to monitor the watering of your plants.
- Remove the plants and place them in the glass jar. Add a few pebbles all around and a little vegetable moss on top.
- Place these mini Zen gardens preferably next to a window.
Now, here is some inspiration!
1. Glass Jar
2. Fish Bowl
3. Coffee Pot
6. Wall Garden
7. Side Table
8. Bell Jar
9. Shot Glasses
10. Plastic Bottle
Beautiful, isn't it? Which one is your favourite?
Source: Guide Astuces · Photo Credit: Guide Astuces