Why would you get rid of lemon seeds when you know they can give such a beautiful plant?
Would you like to grow lemon seeds?
You will need:
-Soil and small pebbles
-A flower pot or a nice coffee mug
1) Get the lemon seeds and use paper towels to remove excess of flesh from the seeds
2) Soak the seeds in hot water 24 hours and then dry them on paper towels
3) Fill a flowerpot or a pretty mug, poke a pencil in the soil to make holes of about 2 cm
4) Plant the seeds and cover with soil
5) Place in the sun and water regularly!
The leaves of your plant will smell divinely good in the bathroom or in your kitchen on the edge of the window!