There is nothing better than a cup of fresh Peach Iced Tea during the hot summer days! Try this recipe and enjoy all Summer long!
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 2-3 Peaches (fresh & sliced)
- 3 Tea Bags
- 6 cups Water
- In a medium saucepan, add the sugar water and peaches to boil, then reduce heat to medium.
- Crush the peach slices to dissolve sugar.
- Turn off the heat cover and let sit for 30 minutes.
- In another pan, make the tea by boiling water. Brew the tea and let steep 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and refrigerate.
- Strain the peach syrup through a fine strainer to remove fruit pieces.
- Finally, add the peach syrup to the cold tea and serve over ice. Enjoy!
You can customized this recipe to any fruit flavour you like! Here are some ideas to inspire you:
- Lemon Tea Recipe
- Raspberry Tea Recipe
- Blueberry Tea Recipe
- Strawberry Tea Recipe
Which one is your favourite flavour? We hope you like this recipe! Enjoy during the warm days of Spring and Summer!