Nodoby wants to spend hours preparing dinner, especially at the end of a busy day. This delicious rice and shrimp recipe rice is what is perfect and a delicious meal that is prepared quickly. 20 minutes is all you need for this tasty dish to be ready on the table!
- 1 cup dry rice
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 3-4 garlic gloves, minced
- 1 bag of peeled extra large shrimp
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the rice according to the directions on the package.
- In a large skillet over medium-heat melt the butter.
- Add in the garlic and cook for around 3 minutes, or until lightly browned, you will want to stir frequently to avoid burning the garlic.
- Stir in the shrimp and cook for 1 more minute, while still stirring frequently.
- Add in the cooked rice to the skillet and mix until well combined.
- Add in cheese, milk, parsley, salt and pepper, stir for 1 to 2 minutes. You want everything to be heated and creamy!
- Remove from heat and garnish with parmesan cheese (optional). Enjoy!
For an even faster dinner, make the rice the day before!
Watch the recipe in the video below.