Do you love Mason jars?
Inexpensive, you can find them in all supermarkets for about $10 a box of 12.
In all formats and now available in many colors!
Have fun transforming them to make them even more essential than they already were!
Here are 5 tips to transform your favorite jars!
1) Transform a Mason jar to tidy up wooden matches the best way! The cottage is often wet because you only go there on weekends! Stored this way, they will get moist!
2) Use a Parmesan pot lid, it fits perfectly! Make it a jar for your children juices!
3) Get the top of a pot of salt to make a lid on all your Mason jars! You can add all the ingredients you buy in bulk!
4) Grab the top of your juice cartons, to transform the tops of your Mason jars! You can add the stuff you want in these jars!
5) Get the plastic snack containers for children, they are the perfect size to screw on the top of the lids and add an ingredient in the compartment to eat with your vegetables or fresh fruit added in the jar. Like dip, salad dressing or peanut butter.
Watch the video!