We often have to offer a gift but we don't have a box!
And if you're like me, there is no way to offer a gift in a gift bag! It's too easy! We don't really unwrap a present!
HOW TO DO:
1) Place the object on the paper and wrap it on the width to obtain the good dimensions and the wrapping paper you'll need.
2) Remove the object and fold the paper in half, then put adhesive tape in the center
3) Fold the paper on one side and fold it as on the side of a normal gift box
4) This fold will become the bottom of the gift wrapping
5) Insert the object inside
6) Close the top by folding the paper and seal it with the adhesive tape
7) Add ribbon
It's way easier than you think!
Source: youtube · Photo Credit: Capture d'écran youtube