You can't remove a trunk or tree stump from your garden? So make something with it!
But what to do with a dead tree in our yard?
Either this tree does not even have branches anymore, or it's just a stump and there's a hole right in the middle!
Well, exactly! Take advantage of this hole to add soil and grow plants or flowers of your choice in this hole!
Even the tulips will grow in the spring in this hole! But if you want flowers that will bloom all season, choose something else than tulips! Succulent plants also grow well in tree stumps, because they do not need a lot of soil to survive.
Here are 14 beautiful ideas to make something useful with a stump or a tree trunk impossible to remove from a garden:
1) One color of flower in each tree trunk! It's a fantastic idea!
2) Do you live in a warmer country than Quebec? Maybe you spend your winter in Florida? So this is for you!
3) See how beautiful it is in purple!
4) Different flowers is nice too !
5) BEAUTIFUL! The combination of large leaves with small delicate flowers!
6) And if you know how to garden well, you will be able to do things so well that you will hardly see the stump!
7) If you like tulips, it's possible to grow them in a stump!
8) Even a tree trunk can be very well decorated!
9) A pretty mix of white flowers and purple flowers!
10) An idea that we rarely see. Flowers planted at the top of a dead tree trunk. And it's splendid!
11) Succulent plants! We talk about it regularly. They can survive in very little soil and like dry soil. Like cacti.
12) You could even paint the stump!
13) And tulips again, to show you how pretty it is, no matter the color!
14) In pink, yellow, or red! But the contrasts of green with yellow and red are incredible!
Do you like all these ideas? Share them!