Personally, I wear glasses and I hate that! In winter, they fog up, when I cook, they are covered with grease and tomato sauce ... In short, they are always dirty! But I found this trick that allows me to clean them less often, because the dirt adheres less easily on glasses. It's very simple, you'll see ...
- Wet the ophtalmic lenses of your glasses with water.
- Put a drop of dish soap on your thumb and forefinger and spread it on both sides of the the ophtalmic lenses.
- Rub gently, then rinse thoroughly with clear water.
- In a small spray bottle, mix one part water with one part vinegar.
- Spray the vinegared water on the glasses, then wipe with a clean, dry microfiber cloth.
There you go!
Source: comment economiser · Photo Credit: Fotolia