There is nothing more refreshing that a cold popsicle on hot summer days! However, we are not the only ones being hot during that time, our favourite pets also deserve a treat!
Bonus, this delicious "Pupsicles" is good for their digestion! A must try by Crafty Morning.
- 1 ½ cups watermelon (make sure to remove all seeds or seedless)
- 5 oz plain Greek yogurt
You will also need
- Food processor
- Silicone mold (Dog bone or any you have on hand)
- Chop watermelon in large pieces and put into a food processor.
- Add the Greek yogurt and blend until smooth. It will be thin-watery consistency.
- Pour the mixture into the mold making sure that its staying on a flat surface. You can also put the mold on a baking sheet.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until the treats are solid. Let your little (or big) puppy enjoy!
If you want to help with your Doggie's digestion you can add a little bit of fresh mint before blending!
Your dog will thank you!