With the Coronavirus outbreak it is hard to find cleaning supplies at the stores. While you probably want to clean to your house more than usual, a wipe is an easy way to clean and sanitize quickly! Did you know that you can make your own Lysol/Clorox wipes at home with only a few ingredients? They are even cheaper than the store-bought ones!
- Paper towels (or old rugs)
- 12 oz. water
- 1/4 cup rubbing alcohol
- 4 squirts dish soap
- Jar (or old Lysol/Clorox container)
- Essential oil (optional)
- Cut your paper towel roll in half or so that it fits in the container of your choice.
- In a smal mixing bowl, combine the water, alcohol, and dish soap. You can add a few drops or essential oils for a more pleasant scent.
- Pour the mixture over the paper towel and let sit so the towels can absorb the liquid.
- Pull out the cardboard center of the roll and pull a sheet from the middle.
Did you cleaning routine change?
Source: Tip Hero · Photo Credit: Adobe Stock