The gel nails are beautiful when you leave the beautician. But after a few days when they have grown a little, they are less beautiful.
And if you don't intend to fill your nails, but you prefer to have your natural nails, but you don't have time to go to the beauty salon, you might like to clean your nails yourself? Here's how you can remove the gel on your nails easily.
You will need:
-A nail groomer
How to do:
1) Break 1 cotton ball into 10 small pieces
2) Dip the 10 pieces into acetone
3) Place a piece of cotton on each nail
4) Wrap each nail with a piece of aluminum foil
5) Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes
6) Use a nail groomer to remove the gel, starting at your cuticle and ending at the tip
7) Wipe the nails one last time with a cotton ball dipped into acetone
Watch the video: