Social media is a great tool to keep us close to the people we love, especially during this pandemic. However, oversharing things on the internet can be quite dangerous! And sometimes, we don't even know we are sharing our information.
We are sure that you are not happing sharing your bank account or emails! Fortunately, there is a way to turn off that option. Simply follow the steps below.
1. On your laptop or desktop, click on “Settings and Privacy”, located just under your profile picture.
2. Click on "Settings".
3. Click on “Your Facebook Information”, located on the left side.
4. Click on “Off-Facebook Activity”.
5. Click on “Clear History”, this will clear the recent data. Close that small pop-up window.
6. Click on “Manage Your Off-Facebook Activity”.
7. Click on “Manage Future Activity”.
8. Turn off the “Future Off-Facebook Activity” option by clicking the blue button.
9. You will get this screen.
10. Refresh the page and you are done!
It might look like a lot of steps, but it is actually quite easy! Just take your time and do one step at the time.
How much time do you spend on social media in a day?
Source: Totally The Bomb · Photo Credit: Adobe Stock