Nobody likes mornings - waking up and getting out of bed can be a real challenge! But one thing that makes it better is breakfast! Change up your routine and leave the boring cereals aside to taste this delicious cheesy hash brown recipe.
- 200gr (7oz) potatoes
- salt & pepper to taste
- 5g cornstarch
- 2 slices cheese
- Start by dicing the potatoes and boil in a small saucepan for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drain. Add in the cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Gently mash and mix being careful to not break up the potatoes too much.
- Using a spoon spread the potato mixture evenly into a rectangular frying pan.
- Place sliced cheese on top and fold the half creating a rectangular hash brown.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!
Watch the recipe down below.
What is your favourite breakfast food?