Tired of boring dinner recipes? Try this new exciting one!
- 3 large potatoes (your favourite kind!)
- 1/2 kilo (about 1 pound) lean ground beef
- diced bell peppers
- garlic (chopped)
- onion (chopped)
- tomatoes (diced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1/2 cup of corn
- 3 eggs
- parsley (garnish)
- oil (for frying)
- Start by boiling the 3 potatoes.
- Cook the lean ground beef until golden brown. Add in the diced bell peppers, chopped garlic, chopped onion, diced tomatoes and season with salt and pepper, and the oregano.
- When the potatoes are tender, drain and season with salt and pepper. Mash the potatoes.
- Shape the potatoes into a ball using a large ice cream scoop.
- Place the balls on a sheet of plastic wrap. Cover with another sheet of plastic wrap on top and flatten with your hand into a 4×4 circle.
- In the center of the mashed potato, place a tablespoon of the beef mixture. Gather the edges and shape into a ball. Set aside on a plate.
- Whisk three eggs with two tablespoons of flour. Coat the balls in the mixture.
- Heat up a frying pan with oil to 350F, 177C and fry the balls for a few minutes on all sides.
- Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!