Mmm, I can't wait to try it! Peaches and strawberries with white wine, it should be great!
- 1 bottle of white wine (such as Sauvignon blanc)
- 2 peaches, blanched, peeled, sliced and frozen
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced and frozen
- In a blender, combine 2 cups of wine and the two peaches. Mix until smooth and pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Rinse the blender, add the strawberries and the remaining wine, puree until smooth.
- Transfer the bowls to the freezer to obtain a texture of granita, mix every 15 minutes.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve!
Enjoy and have fun!
What is your favourite summer drink?